hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Mohammad Tariq <donta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't find the Job Status in WEB UI
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 09:25:23 GMT
Could you share your config files with us?

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com


On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 2:49 PM, kira.wang <kira.wang@xiaoi.com> wrote:

> **1.      **Actually, The job in the picture in the last email was
> running via the local form.  Because I delete the mapred-site.xml in
> @HADOOP_HOME/etc/Hadoop, and start resourcemanager.****
>
> **2.      **But, when I configured mapreduce-site.xml as below:****
>
> <property>****
>
>     <name>mapreduce.framework.name</name>****
>
>     <value>yarn</value>****
>
>   </property>****
>
> ** **
>
> It does not work and carry out the errors:****
>
> ** **
>
> 13/01/21 16:53:16 INFO mapreduce.Job:  map 0% reduce 0%****
>
> 13/01/21 16:53:16 INFO mapreduce.Job: Job job_1358758352533_0001 failed
> with state FAILED due to: Application
> appl                                           ication_1358758352533_0001
> failed 1 times due to AM Container for appattempt_1358758352533_0001_000001
> exited with                                             exitCode: 1 due to:
> ****
>
> .Failing this attempt.. Failing the application.****
>
> 13/01/21 16:53:16 INFO mapreduce.Job: Counters: 0****
>
> Job Finished in 6.192 seconds****
>
> java.io.FileNotFoundException: File does not exist:
> hdfs://master2:9000/user/root/QuasiMonteCarlo_TMP_3_141592654/
> out/reduce-out****
>
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DistributedFileSystem.getFileStatus(DistributedFileSystem.java:736)
> ****
>
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.io.SequenceFile$Reader.<init>(SequenceFile.java:1685)***
> *
>
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.io.SequenceFile$Reader.<init>(SequenceFile.java:1709)***
> *
>
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.examples.QuasiMonteCarlo.estimatePi(QuasiMonteCarlo.java:314)
> ****
>
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.examples.QuasiMonteCarlo.run(QuasiMonteCarlo.java:351)**
> **
>
>         at org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolRunner.run(ToolRunner.java:70)****
>
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.examples.QuasiMonteCarlo.main(QuasiMonteCarlo.java:360)*
> ***
>
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)****
>
>         at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> ****
>
>         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> ****
>
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)****
>
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.util.ProgramDriver$ProgramDescription.invoke(ProgramDriver.java:72)
> ****
>
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.util.ProgramDriver.driver(ProgramDriver.java:144)****
>
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.examples.ExampleDriver.main(ExampleDriver.java:68)****
>
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)****
>
>         at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> ****
>
>         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> ****
>
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)****
>
>         at org.apache.hadoop.util.RunJar.main(RunJar.java:208)****
>
> ** **
>
> I checked the logs: the container status changes from ACCEPTED to FAILED suddenly,
> ****
>
> ** **
>
> 2013-01-21 16:53:13,310 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.amlauncher.AMLauncher: Done
> launching container Container: [ContainerId:
> container_1358758352533_0001_01_000001, NodeId: xiaoi-115:50782,
> NodeHttpAddress: xiaoi-115:8042, Resource: memory: 1536, Priority:
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.api.records.impl.pb.PriorityPBImpl@1f, State: NEW,
> Token: null, Status: container_id {, app_attempt_id {, application_id {,
> id: 1, cluster_timestamp: 1358758352533, }, attemptId: 1, }, id: 1, },
> state: C_NEW, ] for AM appattempt_1358758352533_0001_000001****
>
> 2013-01-21 16:53:13,311 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.rmapp.attempt.RMAppAttemptImpl:
> appattempt_1358758352533_0001_000001 State change from ALLOCATED to LAUNCHED
> ****
>
> 2013-01-21 16:53:13,693 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.rmcontainer.RMContainerImpl:
> container_1358758352533_0001_01_000001 Container Transitioned from ACQUIRED
> to RUNNING****
>
> 2013-01-21 16:53:15,703 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.rmcontainer.RMContainerImpl:
> container_1358758352533_0001_01_000001 Container Transitioned from RUNNING
> to COMPLETED****
>
> 2013-01-21 16:53:15,703 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.SchedulerApp:
> Completed container: container_1358758352533_0001_01_000001 in state:
> COMPLETED event:FINISHED****
>
> 2013-01-21 16:53:15,703 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.RMAuditLogger:
> USER=root         OPERATION=AM Released Container     TARGET=SchedulerApp
> RESULT=SUCCESS         APPID=application_1358758352533_0001
> CONTAINERID=container_1358758352533_0001_01_000001****
>
> 2013-01-21 16:53:15,703 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.SchedulerNode:
> Released container container_1358758352533_0001_01_000001 of capacity
> memory: 1536 on host xiaoi-115:50782, which currently has 0 containers,
> memory: 0 used and memory: 8192 available, release resources=true****
>
> 2013-01-21 16:53:15,704 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.fifo.FifoScheduler:
> Application appattempt_1358758352533_0001_000001 released container
> container_1358758352533_0001_01_000001 on node: host: xiaoi-115:50782
> #containers=0 available=8192 used=0 with event: FINISHED****
>
> 2013-01-21 16:53:15,705 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.rmapp.attempt.RMAppAttemptImpl:
> appattempt_1358758352533_0001_000001 State change from LAUNCHED to FAILED*
> ***
>
> 2013-01-21 16:53:15,705 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.rmapp.RMAppImpl: Application
> application_1358758352533_0001 failed 1 times due to AM Container for
> appattempt_1358758352533_0001_000001 exited with  exitCode: 1 due to: ****
>
> .Failing this attempt.. Failing the application.****
>
> 2013-01-21 16:53:15,706 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.rmapp.RMAppImpl:
> application_1358758352533_0001 State change from ACCEPTED to FAILED****
>
> 2013-01-21 16:53:15,707 WARN
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.RMAuditLogger:
> USER=root         OPERATION=Application Finished - Failed
> TARGET=RMAppManager       RESULT=FAILURE     DESCRIPTION=App failed with
> state: FAILED  PERMISSIONS=Application application_1358758352533_0001
> failed 1 times due to AM Container for appattempt_1358758352533_0001_000001
> exited with  exitCode: 1 due to: ****
>
> .Failing this attempt.. Failing the application.
> APPID=application_1358758352533_0001****
>
> 2013-01-21 16:53:15,708 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.AppSchedulingInfo:
> Application application_1358758352533_0001 requests cleared****
>
> 2013-01-21 16:53:15,709 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.RMAppManager$ApplicationSummary:
> appId=application_1358758352533_0001,name=QuasiMonteCarlo,user=root,queue=default,state=FAILED,trackingUrl=master2:18088/proxy/application_1358758352533_0001/,appMasterHost=N/A,startTime=1358758392410,finishTime=1358758395706
> ****
>
> ** **
>
>       Where should the problem be addressed? ****
>
>       I am looking forward to your reply. Thanks.****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> *发件人:* Harsh J [mailto:harsh@cloudera.com]
> *发送时间:* 2013年1月21日 16:05
> *收件人:* <user@hadoop.apache.org>
> *主题:* Re: Can't find the Job Status in WEB UI****
>
> ** **
>
> Your jobs are running via the LocalJobRunner, which would mean that your
> mapred-site.xml (mapreduce.framework.name) or yarn-site.xml (RM address
> config) is not configured correctly. Your applications are running locally,
> not on the cluster.****
>
> ** **
>
> On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 12:15 PM, kira.wang <kira.wang@xiaoi.com> wrote:**
> **
>
> Hi,****
>
>  ****
>
> I am running a mapreduce job, but I can’t find the job status in the web
> UI which the namenode(NN) servers.****
>
> As the picture shows below.****
>
> The Hadoop version is 2.0.0-alpha. Cluster: 1 NN, 3 datanodes(DNs). NN:
> two NICs  DN: only one NIC.****
>
> The datanodes can only access LAN in the cluster.****
>
> [image: cid:image002.jpg@01CDF7E5.F8D45990]****
>
>  ****
>
>
>
> ****
>
> ** **
>
> --
> Harsh J ****
>

Mime
View raw message