hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From jamal sasha <jamalsha...@gmail.com>
Subject tcp error
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 19:38:26 GMT
I am inside a network where I need proxy settings to access the internet.
I have a weird problem.

The internet is working fine.
But it is one particular instance when i get this error:

    Network Error (tcp_error)

    A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out"
    The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems
preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a
later time.

    For assistance, contact your network support team.

This happens when I use hadoop in local mode.
I can access the UI interface. I can see the jobs running. but when I try
to see the logs of each task.. i am not able to access those logs.

    UI--> job-->map--> task--> all <-- this is where the error is..

Any clues?
THanks