hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From John Lilley <john.lil...@redpoint.net>
Subject RE: request on behalf of newbies
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2013 22:52:45 GMT
I think there's quite a few people like me here asking basic questions on the user@ group.

From: Monkey2Code [mailto:monkey2code@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2013 2:23 PM
To: general@hadoop.apache.org; user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: request on behalf of newbies

Hi all,
Am a newbie in hadoop echo system, just wondering if there is any thread or group where newbies
can hang in there and take advises or suggestions from Guru's . This will definitely helpful
for both Guru's  and students  to take part in amazing ecosystem.  I see all the group mailings
are very to get what they are talking about it. If there is group  specially meant  for ppl
like me, please forgive me and pass those details to me  (really appreciate !! its a big favor
to me )

Thank you!!
Monkey

request on behalf of newbies