checking out sources also help if you have habit of looking under the hood like me. It gives you great insight into the framework you are using.

Thanks and Regards,

Rishi Yadav

(o) 408.988.2000x113 ||  (f) 408.716.2726

InfoObjects Inc || http://www.infoobjects.com (Big Data Solutions)

INC 500 Fastest growing company in 2012 || 2011

Best Place to work in Bay Area 2012 - SF Business Times and the Silicon Valley / San Jose Business Journal

2041 Mission College Boulevard, #280 || Santa Clara, CA 95054