hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Brahma Reddy Battula <brahmareddy.batt...@huawei.com>
Subject Reg:upgrade from 20.205 to hadoop2
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 14:51:21 GMT
Hi All,

I had cluster running with 20.205 version with 1GB data. Then I upgraded to hadoop2(Upgrade
was successful).After up-gradation I am not able to read 100 blocks..Then I gone through code,while
upgrading we are not considering blocks which are in BBW(only current folder we are hardlink
to new current file).I think we need to handle BBW blocks also since hbase will sync files(below
blocksize) without close which will be stored in BBW..This is like dataloss only..

Can anyone please look into this..

Let me know,If I am wrong.

Thanks And Regards
Brahma Reddy