hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From <yogesh.kuma...@wipro.com>
Subject NameNode fails
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 06:20:02 GMT
Hello All :-),

I am new to Hdfs.

I have installed single node hdfs and started all nodes, every nodes gets started and work
fine.
But when I shutdown my system or Restart it, then i try to run all nodes but Namenode doesn't
start .

to Start it i need to format the namenode and all data gets wash off :-(.

Please help me and suggest me regarding this and how can I recover namenode from secondary
name node on single node setup

Thanks & Regards
Yogesh Kumar Dhari

of this message and any attachments.