hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From "Giulio D'Ippolito" <giulio.dippol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuration issue
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 13:32:02 GMT
Thanks for the answer,
The demon of mapreduce is not running (i guess that the mapreduce config is
not readed as well), it is just the dfs running, more specifically 1
namenode and 3 datanodes. I would like that after a prefixed time of
disconnection the node is considered lost. Putting the line you cite in the
hdfs-core.xml does not change as well.

Giulio