hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re:
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 06:44:59 GMT
Its also used by the DBCountView example and I think it was bundled
for that reason.

Currently its being excluded specifically (including lucene jars, used
for the indexing example). Am not sure if that old example still
works, or should continue to be present but to run it OOB the hsqldb
jar is needed.

--
Harsh J