hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Brahma Reddy Battula <brahmareddy.batt...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: Re:Hsqldb jar (which missed in latest release)
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 13:30:36 GMT
Thanks ravi for your response...

I am building from  following URL

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/branches/branch2

Thanks And Regards

Brahma Reddy
________________________________
From: Ravi Prakash [ravihadoop@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 8:32 PM
To: hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Re:Hsqldb jar (which missed in latest release)

Hi Brahma,

I'd made changes for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-3621 of which https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-8180
was a part. This might be the culprit. :( Brahma, what package of hadoop-2.0.0 are you using?
Are you building it yourself?

Thanks
Ravi.

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 11:40 PM, Brahma Reddy Battula <brahmareddy.battula@huawei.com<mailto:brahmareddy.battula@huawei.com>>
wrote:
Thanks for all your responses..Currently I need hsql.jar for compilation  of my bundle which
include DBCountView..hence I copied from old release and continuing