hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Stuti Awasthi <stutiawas...@hcl.com>
Subject Security in Hadoop-1.0.0
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 10:19:17 GMT
Hi all,
I started looking into configure security in Hadoop-1.0.0 but do not find concrete documentation
on which kind of security is provided in this release and how to configure them.
Currently I am following "http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/r1.0.0/" documentation

As per knowledge, Proxy authentication and Kerberos security is provided in this release of
Hadoop. Please point me to some good documentation or give me some pointers from where I can
start this work.

Thanks
Stuti Awasthi

::DISCLAIMER::