hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Bejoy Ks <bejoy.had...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Development Platform
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 07:24:21 GMT
Hi Apurv
        AFAIK You can use hadoop jar as well as java jar to run a jar file.
When you use java jar only the files related to JRE is loaded. In hadoop
jar all the configurations mentioned in hadoop configuration files as
core-site.xml, mapred-site.xml and hdfs-site.xml are loaded along with the
JRE ones.

Regards
Bejoy.K.S