hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Hamed Ghavamnia <ghavamni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hbase Multi Node Setup
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 11:27:30 GMT
Okay, I finally got it running :)
The changes I made were,
1)Using the exact same hbase-site.xml in all the machines
2)Keeping the zookeeper on the hbase-master (which has my namenode as well)
But I don't get why stopping the hbase-master takes so long, the zookeeper
is easily stopped, the regionservers are stopped quickly as well, but the
master takes too long to stop, and it's causing me problems.

View raw message