hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Hamed Ghavamnia <ghavamni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hbase Multi Node Setup
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2012 13:07:07 GMT
I've checked that out, but I don't understand what changes should be made
to the config files on the hbase-master and the region servers. I've added
my region servers(which are the same as my datanodes in hdfs) to the
regionservers file, and I've changed the hbase-site.xml configuration file,
but the hbase master web UI doesn't show any region servers.

On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 4:02 PM, Sudharsan Sampath <sudhan65@gmail.com>wrote:

> If you are just looking for just steps The HBase Definitive Guide does a
> decent brief. I am not sure of any automated tools handy though creating
> one based on the steps is straight forward
> -Sudhan S
> On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 5:52 PM, Hamed Ghavamnia <ghavamnia.h@gmail.com>wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Does anyone have a link for a good tutorial regarding how to setup a
>> fully distributed hbase on top of a multi-node hadoop cluster?
>> Thanks,
>> Hamed

View raw message