hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Stuti Awasthi <stutiawas...@hcl.com>
Subject RE: Issues in fuse_dfs (Hadoop-1.0.0)
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 10:40:43 GMT
No, I have not set any security in conf/sites file. My sites file have just basic entries to
start the hdfs cluster.

-----Original Message-----
From: alo alt [mailto:wget.null@googlemail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 4:05 PM
To: hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Issues in fuse_dfs (Hadoop-1.0.0)

Did ou have security enabled in your hadoop installation?

--
Alexander Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com

On Jan 19, 2012, at 10:02 AM, Stuti Awasthi wrote:

> Hi Kartheek,
> I am building fuse_dfs as a root user. I have also configured Hadoop as root user and
it is working fine.

mount HDFS using fuse_dfs_wrapper.sh I get the following error .When I used fuse_dfs built
from hadoop-0.20.2 , I do not get any such error and I am able to mount properly.
> Can anyone help me to fix this?
>
> [root@slave fuse-dfs]# ./fuse_dfs_wrapper.sh dfs://slave:54310 /mnt -d
> port=54310,server=slave fuse-dfs didn't recognize /mnt,-2 fuse-dfs
> ignoring option -d FUSE library version: 2.8.3
> nullpath_ok: 0
> unique: 1, opcode: INIT (26), nodeid: 0, insize: 56
> INIT: 7.13
> flags=0x0000007b
> max_readahead=0x00020000
>    INIT: 7.12
>    flags=0x00000011
>    max_readahead=0x00020000
>    max_write=0x00020000
>    unique: 1, success, outsize: 40
> unique: 2, opcode: STATFS (17), nodeid: 1, insize: 40 statfs /
>    unique: 2, success, outsize: 96
> unique: 3, opcode: GETATTR (3), nodeid: 1, insize: 56 getattr /
> Exception in thread "Thread-2" java.io.IOException: failure to login
>         at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.getLoginUser(UserGroupInformation.java:452)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.getCurrentUser(UserGroupInformation.java:414)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.get(FileSystem.java:111)
> Caused by: javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: unable to find LoginModule class:
org/apache/hadoop/security/UserGroupInformation$HadoopLoginModule
>         at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invoke(LoginContext.java:823)
>         at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.access$000(LoginContext.java:203)
>         at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext$5.run(LoginContext.java:721)
>         at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext$5.run(LoginContext.java:719)
>         at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invokeCreatorPriv(LoginContext.java:718)
>         at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.login(LoginContext.java:590)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.getLoginUser(UserGroupInformation.java:433)
>         ... 2 more
> Call to org.apache.hadoop.fs.Filesystem::get(URI, Configuration) failed!
>    unique: 3, error: -5 (Input/output error), outsize: 16
>
> Thanks
>
> ::DISCLAIMER::

named recipient(s) only.
> affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author
and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
> modification, distribution and / or publication of this message
> without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is
> strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify
the sender immediately. Before opening any mail and attachments please check them for viruses
and defect.