hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Stuti Awasthi <stutiawas...@hcl.com>
Subject Issues in fuse_dfs (Hadoop-1.0.0)
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 11:03:15 GMT
Hi All,

I am able to successfully built fuse_dfs shipped with Hadoop-1.0.0 but when I try to mount
HDFS using fuse_dfs_wrapper.sh I get the following error .When I used fuse_dfs built from
hadoop-0.20.2 , I do not get any such error and I am able to mount properly.
Can anyone help me to fix this?

[root@slave fuse-dfs]# ./fuse_dfs_wrapper.sh dfs://slave:54310 /mnt -d
port=54310,server=slave
fuse-dfs didn't recognize /mnt,-2
fuse-dfs ignoring option -d
FUSE library version: 2.8.3
nullpath_ok: 0
unique: 1, opcode: INIT (26), nodeid: 0, insize: 56
INIT: 7.13
flags=0x0000007b
max_readahead=0x00020000
   INIT: 7.12
   flags=0x00000011
   max_readahead=0x00020000
   max_write=0x00020000
   unique: 1, success, outsize: 40
unique: 2, opcode: STATFS (17), nodeid: 1, insize: 40
statfs /
   unique: 2, success, outsize: 96
unique: 3, opcode: GETATTR (3), nodeid: 1, insize: 56
getattr /
Exception in thread "Thread-2" java.io.IOException: failure to login
        at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.getLoginUser(UserGroupInformation.java:452)
        at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.getCurrentUser(UserGroupInformation.java:414)
Caused by: javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: unable to find LoginModule class: org/apache/hadoop/security/UserGroupInformation$HadoopLoginModule
        at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invoke(LoginContext.java:823)
        at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.access$000(LoginContext.java:203)
        at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext$5.run(LoginContext.java:721)
        at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext$5.run(LoginContext.java:719)
        at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invokeCreatorPriv(LoginContext.java:718)
        at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.login(LoginContext.java:590)
        at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.getLoginUser(UserGroupInformation.java:433)
        ... 2 more
Call to org.apache.hadoop.fs.Filesystem::get(URI, Configuration) failed!
   unique: 3, error: -5 (Input/output error), outsize: 16

Thanks

::DISCLAIMER::

recipient(s) only.
opinions presented in