hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Stuti Awasthi <stutiawas...@hcl.com>
Subject RE: Mounting HDFS
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 05:33:58 GMT
Hi all,
I fixed the previous issue but now I am getting this :

Entry in /etc/fstab :
fuse_dfs#dfs://7071bcce81d9:54310 /home/jony/FreshHadoop/mnt fuse -oallow_other,rw,-ousetrash
0 0

$ sudo mount /home/jony/FreshHadoop/mnt
port=54310,server=7071bcce81d9
fuse-dfs didn't recognize /home/jony/FreshHadoop/mnt,-2
fuse-dfs ignoring option -oallow_other
fuse-dfs ignoring option -ousetrash
fuse-dfs ignoring option dev
fuse-dfs ignoring option suid
fuse: unknown option `-oallow_other'

I am able to mount with "fuse_dfs_wrapper.sh" script. Any Ideas??

Thanks
-----Original Message-----
From: Alexander Lorenz [mailto:wget.null@googlemail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 8:37 PM
To: hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Mounting HDFS

Hi Stuti,

Do a search for libhdfs.so* and do also an ldd /path/to/fuse_dfs. Could be that only a symlink
is missing. With ldd you will see which libraries the binary wants, if the libhdfs.so.1 is
not in the path export the path where you found it.

- Alex

Alexander Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com

On Jan 4, 2012, at 4:08 AM, Stuti Awasthi <stutiawasthi@hcl.com> wrote:

> I have already exported it in the env. Output of "export" command.
>
> declare -x LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/usr/lib:/usr/local/lib:/home/jony/FreshHadoop/hadoop-0.20.2/build/libhdfs:/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/i386/server/:/usr/lib/libfuse.so"
>
> Stuti

you please guide me more on this .

>>> Thanks

available for your platform, instead of compiling it by yourself. Just a suggestion.

it properly. After that I am trying with "Deploying" step and followed the steps:

shared object file: No such file or directory.

for the named recipient(s) only.
of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
it and notify the sender immediately. Before opening any mail and attachments please check
them for viruses and defect.