hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Mohamed Elsayed <mohammed.elsay...@bibalex.org>
Subject Re: no namenode
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 11:29:54 GMT
Your case happened to me in the past. In first try to start again from
scratch and be sure that everything is going well (working well e.g.
namenode is working and there is no java error) specifically after
executing bin/hadoop namenode -format. If you faced any hassles, don't
hesitate to state them here.

Mohamed Elsayed
Bibliotheca Alexandrina