hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Martinus Martinus <martinus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hadoop cluster for querying data on mongodb
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2011 09:04:20 GMT
Hi Ayon,

I tried to setup the hadoop-cluster using hadoop-0.20.2 and it seem's to be
ok, but when I tried to used another version of hadoop, such as
hadoop-0.20.3, when I start-all.sh, it gaves me an error like this :

uvm12dk: Unrecognized option: -jvm
uvm12dk: Could not create the Java virtual machine.

Would you be so kindly to help me with this problem?

Thanks.

Martinus