hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Aastha Mehta <aasth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Copying file is not working properly via fuse-dfs
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2011 07:33:19 GMT
Can you also check the namenode log in $HADOOP_HOME/logs/ dir? If you see
an error like file replicated only to 0 instead of n (n = replication
factor you set in the config file), possible reason maybe that the datanode
has not yet got completely configured and connected to namenode. In that
case, you ned to wait for a few minutes after setting up your cluster,
before proceeding with any operations.

--
Aastha Mehta
E-mail: aasthakm@gmail.com