hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Stuti Awasthi <stutiawas...@hcl.com>
Subject RE: Copying file is not working properly via fuse-dfs
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2011 08:16:58 GMT
Hey thanks Aastha, Kartheek,

Its working fine now. I am able to copy files and folders using fuse-dfs. There was some issue
with my HDFS because of which I was facing issue.

Thanks :)

From: Aastha Mehta [mailto:aasthakm@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2011 1:03 PM
To: hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Copying file is not working properly via fuse-dfs

Can you also check the namenode log in $HADOOP_HOME/logs/ dir? If you see an error like file
replicated only to 0 instead of n (n = replication factor you set in the config file), possible
reason maybe that the datanode has not yet got completely configured and connected to namenode.
In that case, you ned to wait for a few minutes after setting up your cluster, before proceeding
with any operations.
On 16 December 2011 12:53, kartheek muthyala <kartheek0274@gmail.com<mailto:kartheek0274@gmail.com>>