hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Joey Echeverria <j...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Best option for mounting HDFS
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2011 13:55:28 GMT
Hey Stuti,

Fuse is probably the most commonly used solution. It has some
limitations because HDFS isn't posix compliant, but it it works for a
lot of use cases. You can try out both the contrib driver and the
google code version. I'm not sure which will work better for your
Hadoop version. Newer Hadoop releases have a lot of fuse related
improvements.

-Joey

--
Joseph Echeverria