hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From bejoy.had...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Announcing Bangalore Hadoop Meetup Group
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 14:13:02 GMT
Hi Sharad
         Great effort. Hats off!.. I'd bring my whole team in.  Please fix on the date as
well. I have proposed for December 2nd 4 PM in the meet up.
Please contact me for any assistance as even I'm put up in the same campus.

Thanks a lot!..

Regards
Bejoy K S

-----Original Message-----
From: Sharad Agarwal <sharad.apache@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 18:31:08
To: <common-user@hadoop.apache.org>; <mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org>; <hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org>
Subject: Announcing Bangalore Hadoop Meetup Group

Hi Bangalore Area Hadoop Developers and Users,

There is a lot of interest in Hadoop and Big Data space in Bangalore. Many
folks have been asking for Bangalore meetups for long.

I have just created the group here to manage the logistics -
http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-Hadoop-Meetups

The idea is to have regular meet ups and talk about Hadoop and related
stack. Depending on the interest of people we can meet once a month or
every other month.

We can plan to have the first meetup in December if enough people show
interest. InMobi is happy to host the event.

Please consider joining it.

If you are interested in organizing or talking at one of our meetings,
please contact me.

Thanks
Sharad Agarwal
Hadoop Committer