hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Florin P <florinp...@yahoo.com>
Subject Get rid of crc files when using FileUtil.copy(FileSystem srcFS, Path src, File dst, boolean deleteSource, Configuration conf) is used
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2011 13:13:59 GMT
Hello!
  We have used the method FileUtil.copy(FileSystem srcFS, Path src, File dst, boolean deleteSource,
Configuration conf) , and we have seen that some crc files were generated for each copied
file. We would like that these files do not be generated. We have tried to use
FileSystem.setVerifyChecksum(false) but with no effect. We are using hadoop API 0.20.2-cdh3u1-SNAPSHOT.
Can you please help?

Thanks.
  Florin