hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Florin P <florinp...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to obtain block information of a HDFS file?
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2011 06:25:50 GMT
Hello!
  Thank you for your answers. I'm using 0.20 API.
My request are per file, and I would like to have the same results that are displayed in the
when you are using the web interface for browsing the file system (brosweBlock.jsp page).
   Regards,
    Florin

P.S. My results should look like this

filename  filesize blocks machine_block_replication