hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From "J. Ryan Earl" <...@jryanearl.us>
Subject I/O Error on rsync to hdfs-fuse mount
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2011 02:07:24 GMT
Are there any glaring culprits to check for errors like this:

receiving incremental file list
rsync: failed to set times on "/mnt/hdfs/user/hadoop/reports_new":
Input/output error (5)
rsync: failed to set times on
"/mnt/hdfs/user/hadoop/reports_new/regenerator_201012": Input/output error
(5)
rsync: failed to set times on
"/mnt/hdfs/user/hadoop/reports_new/regenerator_201012/_logs": Input/output
error (5)

I can create files and directories from the command line, but all rsync
write-style operations seem to give an I/O error.

I'm guess it's a bad build, but wondering if there might be another cause.

Thanks,
-JR