hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives: May 2011

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
baran cakici Re: Configuration for small Cluster Mon, 02 May, 11:37
Thanh Do fsimage save file Mon, 02 May, 20:20
Todd Lipcon Re: fsimage save file Mon, 02 May, 20:51
Thanh Do Re: fsimage save file Tue, 03 May, 01:39
Todd Lipcon Re: fsimage save file Tue, 03 May, 01:48
Thanh Do Re: fsimage save file Tue, 03 May, 01:52
Matthew Foley Re: fsimage save file Tue, 03 May, 06:44
baran cakici TestDFSIO Bechmark Tue, 03 May, 10:26
pob TestDFSIO results Tue, 03 May, 14:38
pob Re: TestDFSIO results Tue, 03 May, 15:42
Lai Will Decommision to a single node Tue, 03 May, 20:11
Shreya Chakravarty RE: Merging of files back in hadoop Wed, 04 May, 05:38
Simon Willnauer 33 Days left to Berlin Buzzwords 2011 Wed, 04 May, 07:38
Robert Evans Re: Merging of files back in hadoop Wed, 04 May, 16:23
Anh Nguyen Other FS Pointer? Wed, 04 May, 16:57
Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda Re: Other FS Pointer? Wed, 04 May, 17:52
Himanshu Vashishtha Namenode restart giving IllegalArgumentException Wed, 04 May, 18:34
Harsh J Re: Namenode restart giving IllegalArgumentException Wed, 04 May, 18:59
Himanshu Vashishtha Re: Namenode restart giving IllegalArgumentException Wed, 04 May, 20:05
Joey Echeverria Re: Namenode restart giving IllegalArgumentException Wed, 04 May, 20:13
Himanshu Vashishtha Re: Namenode restart giving IllegalArgumentException Wed, 04 May, 20:53
Thanh Do experience with Backup Node Thu, 05 May, 16:28
Ferdy Galema our experiences with various filesystems and tuning options Thu, 05 May, 20:45
ShengChang Gu Re: our experiences with various filesystems and tuning options Fri, 06 May, 02:00
Bharath Mundlapudi Re: Other FS Pointer? Fri, 06 May, 07:43
Ferdy Galema Re: our experiences with various filesystems and tuning options Fri, 06 May, 07:44
Todd Lipcon Re: experience with Backup Node Fri, 06 May, 12:34
Thanh Do Re: experience with Backup Node Fri, 06 May, 12:56
Bo Li Developing Java program Fri, 06 May, 19:43
Harsh J Re: Developing Java program Fri, 06 May, 20:39
Rita Re: our experiences with various filesystems and tuning options Fri, 06 May, 22:04
Hassen Riahi Read files from hdfs Sat, 07 May, 15:50
stanley....@emc.com RE: Read files from hdfs Sat, 07 May, 16:02
Bo Li Re: Developing Java program Sat, 07 May, 17:27
Fei Pan How to make full use of the disk IO ? Sat, 07 May, 17:31
Fei Pan Re: How to make full use of the disk IO ? Sat, 07 May, 17:35
GOEKE, MATTHEW [AG/1000] RE: How to make full use of the disk IO ? Sat, 07 May, 18:13
Fei Pan Re: How to make full use of the disk IO ? Sat, 07 May, 18:28
Fei Pan Re: How to make full use of the disk IO ? Sat, 07 May, 18:38
Harsh J Re: Developing Java program Sat, 07 May, 20:32
elton sky Re: Read files from hdfs Sun, 08 May, 07:38
Viliam Holub Shutting down HDFS client Mon, 09 May, 02:02
ltomuno How to use the HDFS just like the common file system? Mon, 09 May, 03:44
Jeff Zhang Re: How to use the HDFS just like the common file system? Mon, 09 May, 04:41
Harsh J Re: How to use the HDFS just like the common file system? Mon, 09 May, 05:45
Harsh J Re: How to use the HDFS just like the common file system? Mon, 09 May, 05:48
Eric Re: our experiences with various filesystems and tuning options Mon, 09 May, 09:33
Sagar Kohli Behavioral targeting Mon, 09 May, 10:51
Ferdy Galema more replicas on a single node Mon, 09 May, 11:24
Bo Li Re: Developing Java program Mon, 09 May, 18:28
Jonathan Disher Re: our experiences with various filesystems and tuning options Tue, 10 May, 00:07
Jonathan Disher Re: more replicas on a single node Tue, 10 May, 00:07
Thanh Do running backup node in the same host as namenode Tue, 10 May, 01:06
Will Maier Re: our experiences with various filesystems and tuning options Tue, 10 May, 01:22
Ozcan ILIKHAN Re: running backup node in the same host as namenode Tue, 10 May, 01:33
Rita Re: our experiences with various filesystems and tuning options Tue, 10 May, 04:03
Jonathan Disher Re: our experiences with various filesystems and tuning options Tue, 10 May, 06:46
Will Maier Re: our experiences with various filesystems and tuning options Tue, 10 May, 10:30
Rita Re: our experiences with various filesystems and tuning options Tue, 10 May, 10:59
Jonathan Disher Re: our experiences with various filesystems and tuning options Tue, 10 May, 11:26
Jonathan Disher HDFS network bottleneck - namenode? Tue, 10 May, 12:50
Will Maier Re: HDFS network bottleneck - namenode? Tue, 10 May, 13:03
Marcos Ortiz Re: our experiences with various filesystems and tuning options Tue, 10 May, 13:06
Marcos Ortiz Re: our experiences with various filesystems and tuning options Tue, 10 May, 13:14
Matthew Foley Re: more replicas on a single node Tue, 10 May, 16:59
Matthew Foley Re: HDFS network bottleneck - namenode? Tue, 10 May, 17:46
Allen Wittenauer Re: our experiences with various filesystems and tuning options Tue, 10 May, 20:57
Allen Wittenauer Re: our experiences with various filesystems and tuning options Tue, 10 May, 20:59
Jonathan Disher Re: HDFS network bottleneck - namenode? Tue, 10 May, 21:22
Jonathan Disher Re: our experiences with various filesystems and tuning options Tue, 10 May, 21:24
Mapred Learn Null pointer exception in Mapper initialization Wed, 11 May, 05:01
Evert Lammerts Stability issue - dead DN's Wed, 11 May, 09:23
Joey Echeverria Re: Stability issue - dead DN's Wed, 11 May, 18:51
Thanh Do Re: running backup node in the same host as namenode Wed, 11 May, 20:06
Steve Cohen Any fix for this? Wed, 11 May, 20:59
Jeff Bean Re: Any fix for this? Wed, 11 May, 21:02
Hassen Riahi Re: Read files from hdfs Wed, 11 May, 21:58
Matthew Foley Re: running backup node in the same host as namenode Wed, 11 May, 22:27
Steve Cohen Re: Any fix for this? Wed, 11 May, 22:32
Thanh Do Re: running backup node in the same host as namenode Thu, 12 May, 02:18
Harsh J Re: Read files from hdfs Thu, 12 May, 05:35
Hassen Riahi Re: Read files from hdfs Thu, 12 May, 11:08
Sidney Simmons Call to namenode fails with java.io.EOFException Thu, 12 May, 19:12
Sidney Simmons Call to namenode fails (java.io.EOFException) Thu, 12 May, 21:56
Kester, Scott Rapid growth in Non DFS Used disk space Fri, 13 May, 17:40
Todd Lipcon Re: Rapid growth in Non DFS Used disk space Fri, 13 May, 17:48
Allen Wittenauer Re: Rapid growth in Non DFS Used disk space Fri, 13 May, 19:12
Kester, Scott Re: Rapid growth in Non DFS Used disk space Fri, 13 May, 20:41
suresh srinivas Re: Rapid growth in Non DFS Used disk space Sun, 15 May, 04:20
Thanh Do Simulated FSDataset Mon, 16 May, 14:42
Kester, Scott Re: Rapid growth in Non DFS Used disk space Mon, 16 May, 15:50
Thanh Do Re: Simulated FSDataset Mon, 16 May, 16:23
Time Less HDFS Corruption: How to Troubleshoot or Determine Root Cause? Wed, 18 May, 00:13
Jean-Daniel Cryans Re: HDFS Corruption: How to Troubleshoot or Determine Root Cause? Wed, 18 May, 00:16
Time Less Re: HDFS Corruption: How to Troubleshoot or Determine Root Cause? Wed, 18 May, 01:22
Thanh Do Re: HDFS Corruption: How to Troubleshoot or Determine Root Cause? Wed, 18 May, 01:31
Time Less Re: HDFS Corruption: How to Troubleshoot or Determine Root Cause? Wed, 18 May, 01:45
Will Maier Re: HDFS Corruption: How to Troubleshoot or Determine Root Cause? Wed, 18 May, 10:36
Vishaal Jatav Null Pointer Exception while re-starting the Hadoop Cluster Wed, 18 May, 11:17
Steve Cohen NotReplicatedYetException .20.2 Wed, 18 May, 18:56
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Sep 20151
Aug 2015172
Jul 2015201