hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Allen Wittenauer ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: socket timeouts, dropped packages
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2011 17:31:39 GMT

On Apr 13, 2011, at 1:06 PM, Ferdy Galema wrote:

> @Allen/Arun
> My bad, I was not aware that cloudera releases could not be discussed here at all. I
was thinking that even though cloudera releases are somewhat different, issues that are probably
generic could still discussed here. (Surely I would use the cloudera lists when I'm pretty
sure it's absolutely specific to cloudera).

Unfortunately, all of the various forks of the Apache releases (regardless of where they come
from) have diverged enough that the issues are rarely generic anymore, outside of those answered
on the FAQ. :(