hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Hammerbacher <ham...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Anyone has experience on using Fuse ?
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 09:45:01 GMT
Hey Jeff,

There are a number of patches for FUSE in CDH3. We've got a few customers
running FUSE with CDH3 and it's working out so far. Check out
https://docs.cloudera.com/display/DOC/Mountable+HDFS for how to get started,
and let us know if you have any issues on the CDH user list at
https://groups.google.com/a/cloudera.org/group/cdh-user.

Later,
Jeff