hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Bjoern Schiessle <bjo...@schiessle.org>
Subject Re: Best way to write files to hdfs (from a Python app) (problem solved)
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 14:31:17 GMT
Hi all,

I have solved the problem. The problem wasn't Hadoop but my network
setup. I have used my laptop (via wlan) as a client and it seems like the
wlan gateway has a firewall which blocked the connection. After I had
connected my laptop by wire everything works! :-)

bes wishes & thanks a lot for all your help and useful mails!
Björn

--
Björn Schießle
Support Free Software, join FSFE's Fellowship (fellowship.fsfe.org)