hadoop-hdfs-user mailing list archives

From Eric Sammer <esam...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Namenode UI - Browse File System not working in psedo-dist cluster..
Date Wed, 12 May 2010 17:14:32 GMT
I've seen this before when the daemons bind to the wrong interface / IP. In
pseudo-dist mode, make sure things are binding to the intended IP. The
reason why this is important is because when clicking on browse, the browser
is redirected to the data node on whatever hostname or IP it has reported.

--
Eric Sammer
phone: +1-917-287-2675