hadoop-hdfs-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "ASF GitHub Bot (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Updated] (HDDS-1653) Add option to "ozone scmcli printTopology" to order the output acccording to topology layer
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2019 04:48:00 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDDS-1653?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

ASF GitHub Bot updated HDDS-1653:
---------------------------------
    Labels: pull-request-available  (was: )

> Add option to "ozone scmcli printTopology" to order the output acccording to topology
layer
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: HDDS-1653
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDDS-1653
>             Project: Hadoop Distributed Data Store
>          Issue Type: Sub-task
>            Reporter: Sammi Chen
>            Assignee: Xiaoyu Yao
>            Priority: Major
>              Labels: pull-request-available
>
> Add option to order the output acccording to topology layer.
> For example, for /rack/node topolgy, we can show,
> State = HEALTHY
> /default-rack:
> ozone_datanode_1.ozone_default/172.18.0.3
> ozone_datanode_2.ozone_default/172.18.0.2
> ozone_datanode_3.ozone_default/172.18.0.4
> /rack1:
> ozone_datanode_4.ozone_default/172.18.0.5
> ozone_datanode_5.ozone_default/172.18.0.6
> For /dc/rack/node topology, we can either show
> State = HEALTHY
> /default-dc/default-rack:
> ozone_datanode_1.ozone_default/172.18.0.3
> ozone_datanode_2.ozone_default/172.18.0.2
> ozone_datanode_3.ozone_default/172.18.0.4
> /dc1/rack1:
> ozone_datanode_4.ozone_default/172.18.0.5
> ozone_datanode_5.ozone_default/172.18.0.6
> or
> State = HEALTHY
> default-dc:
> default-rack:
> ozone_datanode_1.ozone_default/172.18.0.3
> ozone_datanode_2.ozone_default/172.18.0.2
> ozone_datanode_3.ozone_default/172.18.0.4
> dc1:
> rack1:
> ozone_datanode_4.ozone_default/172.18.0.5
> ozone_datanode_5.ozone_default/172.18.0.6



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: hdfs-issues-unsubscribe@hadoop.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: hdfs-issues-help@hadoop.apache.org


Mime
View raw message