hadoop-hdfs-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "suja s (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Updated] (HDFS-3470) [Log Improvement]: Error logs logged at the time of switch which is misleading
Date Mon, 28 May 2012 05:51:22 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-3470?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

suja s updated HDFS-3470:
-------------------------

    Affects Version/s:     (was: Auto failover (HDFS-3042))
                           (was: HA branch (HDFS-1623))
    
> [Log Improvement]: Error logs logged at the time of switch which is misleading
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: HDFS-3470
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-3470
>             Project: Hadoop HDFS
>          Issue Type: Sub-task
>            Reporter: suja s
>            Priority: Minor
>
> For every switch the following error is logged at NN side
> 2012-05-17 11:19:46,021 ERROR org.apache.bookkeeper.client.PendingReadOp: Error: No such
entry while reading entry: 1 ledgerId: 16 from bookie: /XX.XX.XX.55:3182
> 2012-05-17 11:19:46,022 ERROR org.apache.bookkeeper.client.PendingReadOp: Error: No such
entry while reading entry: 1 ledgerId: 16 from bookie: /XX.XX.XX.55:3183
> 2012-05-17 11:19:46,022 ERROR org.apache.bookkeeper.client.PendingReadOp: Error: No such
entry while reading entry: 1 ledgerId: 16 from bookie: /XX.XX.XX.55:3181
> {noformat}
> 2012-05-17 11:19:45,891 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem: Stopping
services started for standby state
> 2012-05-17 11:19:45,893 WARN org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.ha.EditLogTailer:
Edit log tailer interrupted
> java.lang.InterruptedException: sleep interrupted
> 	at java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.ha.EditLogTailer$EditLogTailerThread.doWork(EditLogTailer.java:329)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.ha.EditLogTailer$EditLogTailerThread.access$200(EditLogTailer.java:274)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.ha.EditLogTailer$EditLogTailerThread$1.run(EditLogTailer.java:291)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.security.SecurityUtil.doAsLoginUserOrFatal(SecurityUtil.java:512)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.ha.EditLogTailer$EditLogTailerThread.run(EditLogTailer.java:287)
> 2012-05-17 11:19:45,895 INFO org.apache.bookkeeper.proto.PerChannelBookieClient: Disconnected
from bookie: /XX.XX.XX.55:3182
> 2012-05-17 11:19:45,895 INFO org.apache.bookkeeper.proto.PerChannelBookieClient: Disconnected
from bookie: /XX.XX.XX.55:3181
> 2012-05-17 11:19:45,913 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper: Session: 0x1375944cf250027
closed
> 2012-05-17 11:19:45,913 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn: EventThread shut down
> 2012-05-17 11:19:45,913 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem: Starting
services required for active state
> 2012-05-17 11:19:45,913 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper: Initiating client connection,
connectString=XX.XX.XX.55:2182 sessionTimeout=3000 watcher=org.apache.hadoop.contrib.bkjournal.BookKeeperJournalManager$ZkConnectionWatcher@734d246
> 2012-05-17 11:19:45,914 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Opening socket connection
to server /XX.XX.XX.55:2182
> 2012-05-17 11:19:45,915 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Socket connection established
to HOST-10-18-52-55/XX.XX.XX.55:2182, initiating session
> 2012-05-17 11:19:45,947 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Session establishment complete
on server HOST-10-18-52-55/XX.XX.XX.55:2182, sessionid = 0x1375944cf250029, negotiated timeout
= 4000
> 2012-05-17 11:19:45,994 INFO org.apache.bookkeeper.proto.PerChannelBookieClient: Successfully
connected to bookie: /XX.XX.XX.55:3181
> 2012-05-17 11:19:45,996 INFO org.apache.bookkeeper.proto.PerChannelBookieClient: Successfully
connected to bookie: /XX.XX.XX.55:3183
> 2012-05-17 11:19:46,001 INFO org.apache.bookkeeper.proto.PerChannelBookieClient: Successfully
connected to bookie: /XX.XX.XX.55:3182
> 2012-05-17 11:19:46,021 ERROR org.apache.bookkeeper.client.PendingReadOp: Error: No such
entry while reading entry: 1 ledgerId: 16 from bookie: /XX.XX.XX.55:3182
> 2012-05-17 11:19:46,022 ERROR org.apache.bookkeeper.client.PendingReadOp: Error: No such
entry while reading entry: 1 ledgerId: 16 from bookie: /XX.XX.XX.55:3183
> 2012-05-17 11:19:46,022 ERROR org.apache.bookkeeper.client.PendingReadOp: Error: No such
entry while reading entry: 1 ledgerId: 16 from bookie: /XX.XX.XX.55:3181
> 2012-05-17 11:19:46,045 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FileJournalManager:
Recovering unfinalized segments in /home/May8/hadoop-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT/hadoop-root/dfs/name/current
> 2012-05-17 11:19:46,049 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FileJournalManager:
Finalizing edits file /home/May8/hadoop-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT/hadoop-root/dfs/name/current/edits_inprogress_0000000000000000036
-> /home/May8/hadoop-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT/hadoop-root/dfs/name/current/edits_0000000000000000036-0000000000000000036
> 2012-05-17 11:19:46,049 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem: Catching
up to latest edits from old active before taking over writer role in edits logs.
> 2012-05-17 11:19:46,077 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSImage: Reading
org.apache.hadoop.contrib.bkjournal.BookKeeperEditLogInputStream@38f0b51d expecting start
txid #37
> 2012-05-17 11:19:46,128 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSImage: Edits file
BookKeeper[org.apache.bookkeeper.client.ReadOnlyLedgerHandle@615e7597,first=37,last=37] of
size 13 edits # 1 loaded in 0 seconds.
> {noformat}

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ContactAdministrators!default.jspa
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        

Mime
View raw message