hadoop-hdfs-dev mailing list archives

From Wei-Chiu Chuang <weic...@apache.org>
Subject This week's Hadoop storage community online meetup
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2020 14:43:59 GMT
Hi! After a bit of a hiatus, I'd like to revive the regular community sync!

As usual, this call is scheduled at US pacific time 10am 1/22/2020
(Wednesday), GMT 6pm, India 11:30pm and Beijing 2am 1/23 (Thursday)

Agenda for this week:
(1) Hadoop 3.3.0 release plan
(2) Use RocksDB to keep NameNode partial namespace in memory. -- There's a
great discussion between Baolong and Anu in the HDFS slack channel, and I'd
like to use this opportunity to discuss it

Please join via Zoom:
https://cloudera.zoom.us/j/880548968

Past meeting minutes
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jXM5Ujvf-zhcyw_5kiQVx6g-HeKe-YGnFS_1-qFXomI/edit

Feedback is a gift, and I truly value your feedback. Please let me know if
you see any opportunity to improve the communication in the community.

Weichiu