hadoop-hdfs-dev mailing list archives

From Masatake Iwasaki <iwasak...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Hadoop-3.1.3-RC0
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2019 06:23:09 GMT
Thanks for putting this up, Zhankun Tang.

While I was testing the RC0 wich CLI,
noisy INFO message was emitted on every data transfer operation.::

   2019-09-17 16:00:42,942 INFO sasl.SaslDataTransferClient: SASL
encryption trust check: localHostTrusted = false, remoteHostTrusted = false

The issue was fixed by HDFS-14759.
I think the fix should be backported if we cut RC1.

Since the fix version of HDFS-14759 is 3.3.0, CR0 of 3.2.1 could have
same issue.

Regards,
Masatake Iwasaki