hadoop-hdfs-dev mailing list archives

From Sree Vaddi <sree_at_ch...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Moving Submarine to a separate Apache project proposal
Date Sun, 01 Sep 2019 21:04:05 GMT
+1 to move submarine to separate apache project.
It is not clear in the proposal, if submarine majority voted to move to a seperate apache
project,will it go through the incubation and TLP (top level project) later ?1. Incubationpros
and cons
efforts towards making it a TLP
2. direct TLP

Thank you./Sree