hadoop-hdfs-dev mailing list archives

From "Elek, Marton" <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 答复: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Hadoop Ozone 0.2.1-alpha release
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2018 15:29:56 GMT
Thank you very much the report.

I just fixed it with an addendum commit.

Marton

from the page you gave https://hadoop.apache.org/ozone.

The right address should be https://hadoop.apache.org/ozone/docs/0.2.1-alpha/

mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org; hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org; yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org
> 主题: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Hadoop Ozone 0.2.1-alpha release
>

> It gives me great pleasure to announce that the Apache Hadoop community has voted to
release Apache Hadoop Ozone 0.2.1-alpha.

> Apache Hadoop Ozone is an object store for Hadoop built using Hadoop Distributed Data
Store.

> For more information and to download, please check
>
> https://hadoop.apache.org/ozone
>
> Note: This release is alpha quality, it's not recommended to use in production.
>
> Many thanks to everyone who contributed to the release, and everyone in the Apache Hadoop
community! The release is a result of work from many contributors. Thank you for all of them.

> On behalf of the Hadoop community,
> Márton Elek
>

> ps: Hadoop Ozone and HDDS are released separately from the main Hadoop releases, this
release doesn't include new Hadoop Yarn/Mapreduce/Hdfs versions.

> 本电子邮件可能为保密文件。如果阁下非电子邮件所指定之收件人,谨请立即通知本人。敬请阁下不要使用、保存、复印、打印、散布本电子邮件及其内容,或将其用于其他任何目的或向任何人披露。谢谢您的合作!
This communication is intended only for the addressee(s) and may contain information that
is privileged and confidential. You are hereby notified that, if you are not an intended recipient
listed above, or an authorized employee or agent of an addressee of this communication responsible
for delivering e-mail messages to an intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or
reproduction of this communication (including any attachments hereto) is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by a reply
e-mail addressed to the sender and permanently delete the original e-mail communication and
any attachments from all storage devices without making or otherwise retaining a copy.