hadoop-hdfs-dev mailing list archives

From Hongxu Ma <inte...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: About HDFS consistency model
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2017 03:18:26 GMT
Thanks again, Ravi!

These links are helpful, a good root for me to trace this topic, maybe I can find more useful
info, thanks!

在 01/08/2017 04:09, Ravi Prakash 写道:
Hi Hongxu!

It might be best to go through JIRA comments. Some of them have design docs too. e.g. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-265
, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-744 etc.

I know there may be some windy conversations, but the good thing about open-source is that
all these deliberations are for everyone to see.

HTH
Ravi.

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 3:13 AM, Hongxu Ma <interma@outlook.com<mailto:interma@outlook.com>>