hadoop-hdfs-dev mailing list archives

From Marton Elek <me...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.8.0 (RC3)
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2017 09:44:22 GMT
+1 (non-binding)

Tested from the released binary package
* 5 node cluster running from dockerized containers (every namenode/datanode/nodemanager,
etc. are running in separated containers)
* Bitcoin bockchain data (~100Gb) parsed and imported to HBase (1.2.4)
* Spark (2.1.0 with included hadoop) job (executing on YARN) to query the data from HBase
and write the results to HDFS

Looks good.

Marton