hadoop-hdfs-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DICUSS] Upgrading Guice to 4.0(HADOOP-12064)
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2016 17:33:31 GMT
My strong expectation is that we’ll have a version of classpath isolation in our first release
of 3.x. I’m planning to spending some cycles right away on this.

Assuming classpath isolation gets in, it is reasonable to bump up our dependencies like Jetty
/ Guice to the latest stable versions.

Thanks
+Vinod