hadoop-hdfs-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Vavilapalli <vino...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: continuing releases on Apache Hadoop 2.6.x
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2015 23:34:17 GMT
I see 18 JIRAs across the sub-projects as of now in 2.6.3. Seems like we will have a reasonable
number of fixes if we start an RC early december.

In the mean while, we should also review 2.7.3 and 2.8.0 blocker / critical list and see if
it makes sense to backport any of those into 2.6.3.

+Vinod

On Nov 17, 2015, at 5:10 PM, Sangjin Lee <sjlee@apache.org<mailto:sjlee@apache.org>>