hadoop-hdfs-dev mailing list archives

From Sangjin Lee <sj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Planning for Apache Hadoop 2.6.2
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2015 23:42:10 GMT
Per Vinod's suggestion, in order to reduce the amount of movement I'll pick
commits from branch-2.6 onto the tip of branch-2.6.1 rather than the other
way around. This means I'll need to move branch-2.6 and force push that
change.

Could you please hold off on committing to branch-2.6 until I am done
relocating the branch? I'll let you know when I'm done with that exercise.
I expect I'll be done with this in 24 hours or so. Let me know if you have
any concerns.

Thanks,
Sangjin