hadoop-hdfs-dev mailing list archives

From Yeqi <ye...@huawei.com>
Subject questions about concurrent access secure HDFS with different principals
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2015 02:17:24 GMT
Hi All

I need to access a secure HDFS with a multi thread process, each thread with its own principal,
or several threads with a same principal. Is it possible and any sample codes?

Second, I need to access 2 secure HDFSs with each other's principals in a single process,
but it seems impossible to login to 2 KDC in the same time. Since it's a global variable to
set krb.conf, I have to reset and login one by one.
System.setProperty("java.security.krb5.conf", krbfilepath);

Any one can help me with above 2 issues?

Many thanks.

Ye.qi@huawei.com