hadoop-hdfs-dev mailing list archives

From Akira AJISAKA <ajisa...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>
Subject Re: Planning Hadoop 2.6.1 release
Date Wed, 13 May 2015 05:38:07 GMT
Thanks all for collecting jiras for 2.6.1 release. In addition, I'd like
to include the following:

* HADOOP-11343. Overflow is not properly handled in calculating final iv
for AES CTR
* YARN-2874. Dead lock in "DelegationTokenRenewer" which blocks RM to
execute any further apps
* YARN-2992. ZKRMStateStore crashes due to session expiry
* YARN-3013. AMRMClientImpl does not update AMRM token properly
* YARN-3369. Missing NullPointer check in AppSchedulingInfo causes RM to die
* MAPREDUCE-6303. Read timeout when retrying a fetch error can be fatal
to a reducer

All of these are marked as blocker bug for 2.7.0 but not fixed in 2.6.0.

Regards,
Akira

On 5/4/15 11:15, Brahma Reddy Battula wrote:
> Hello Vinod,
>
> I am thinking,can we include HADOOP-11491 also..? wihout this jira harfs will not be
usable when cluster installed in HA mode and try to get filecontext like below..