hadoop-hdfs-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Looking to a Hadoop 3 release
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 22:30:12 GMT

I started pitching in more on that JIRA.

To add, I think we can and should strive for doing this in a compatible manner, whatever the
approach. Marking and calling it incompatible before we see proposal/patch seems premature
to me. Commented the same on JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-11656?focusedCommentId=14345875&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-14345875.

Thanks
+Vinod

On Mar 2, 2015, at 8:08 PM, Andrew Wang <andrew.wang@cloudera.com<mailto:andrew.wang@cloudera.com>>