hadoop-hdfs-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Shrivastava <rhshr...@gmail.com>
Subject Code example of Simple Authenication using Hadoop
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2015 15:06:42 GMT
I am new to Hadoop Authentication ( Kerberos, Simple Authentication). I
have been doing reading for security aspects of Hadoop at
http://blog.godatadriven.com/kerberos_kdc_install.html and
http://blog.cloudera.com/blog/2012/03/authorization-and-authentication-in-hadoop/.
Can someone provide me a Java code example of a map -reduce program that
uses Kerberos. I writeup that does a walk through of how to setup a
map-reduce program using kerberos would be helpful. Here I would not need
how to do setup of kerberos but rather how to setup a map-reduce program
that uses kerberos.

thanks
Rahul