hadoop-hdfs-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Payne <eric.payne1...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.5.1 RC0
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2014 14:15:03 GMT
+1

I downloaded and built source. Started local cluster and ran wordcount, sleep, and simple
streaming job.

Also, I ran a distributed shell job which tested preserving containers across AM restart by
setting the -keep_containers_across_application_attempts flag and kills the first AM once
the containers start.

Ran unit tests for hadoop-yarn-server-resourcemanager, with one failure:
TestRMWebServicesAppsModification#testSingleAppKill. (YARN-2158)
Ran unit tests for hadoop-hdfs, with one failure:
 TestByteRangeInputStream#testPropagatedClose

Thank you,
-Eric Payne