hadoop-hdfs-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu, Yi A" <yi.a....@intel.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.5.0 RC2
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2014 09:25:21 GMT
+1 (non-binding)

*built the tarball from the source and verified.
*checked the CHANGES.txt files and run some MR example jobs successfully.
* Validate the HDFS extended attributes feature.

Regards,
Yi Liu

-----Original Message-----
From: Zhijie Shen [mailto:zshen@hortonworks.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2014 11:15 AM
To: common-dev@hadoop.apache.org; yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org; mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org;
hdfs dev
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.5.0 RC2

+1 non-binding

+ downloaded the source, built the tarball from it successfully verified
+ the dates of CHANGES.txt ran a couple of MR example jobs successfully
+ ran DS jobs successfully verified the applications' history was
+ accessible from the timeline server verified the DS jobs published the
+ right entities and the events to the
timeline server

--
Zhijie Shen