hadoop-hdfs-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wang <andrew.w...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: HDFS-6376
Date Wed, 28 May 2014 18:34:29 GMT
Hey Dave,

The build bot requires the patch to be made against trunk. We then backport
it to branch-2 and branch-2.4 from trunk.

Committers typically use their best judgement when doing the backport; if
it's not straightforward, I'll do some additional checking, but if it's
clean, I normally just build it, run the changed tests, and then commit.

Best,
Andrew