hadoop-hdfs-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Is it me or is the new bootstrap HDFS UI HWX green? (See tip of hadoop-2.3 branch)
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2014 05:49:53 GMT
On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 8:48 PM, Suresh Srinivas <suresh@hortonworks.com>wrote:

>  > Please be more civil in your communique.  Your attack dog 'flair' has
> > likely ruined my little survey.  No one is going to comment afraid that
> > they'll get their heads cut off.
> >

> Right next to imploring civil communique, you add a ad hominem.

Do you seriously want to pursue this out in a public dev forum? It is
entertaining I'm sure, if you are not involved, but I for one am a little
disturbed by how this thread has gone and would like to leave it tout de
suite (For those interested, a issue was filed off this thread where the
back and forth has been more civil, and constructive, than what you see out
here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-5852).

I can call you offline if you would like to duke this out especially given
I have a different opinion on who started up the ad hominem. On your hopes
that I'll 'cleanup other projects', I don't have the stomach for it.

Thanks,
St.Ack