hadoop-hdfs-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is it me or is the new bootstrap HDFS UI HWX green? (See tip of hadoop-2.3 branch)
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2014 01:44:18 GMT

This is unbelievable. This was not deliberate for all I know. It is one of the user-names
on a machine and it can be anything. So, from on, I cannot build and roll a release candidate
from my laptop which has usernames set to Company*user-name ?

Can you stop digging into trifles of this kind and adding color and unwarranted focus? Looking
at everything with a green tinted glasses will only let you think it is green.

Thanks,
+Vinod

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE